HyperShark Technologies Corp. highly values your personal privacy and complies with the requirements of Personal Data Protection Act and the relevant decrees and hereby develops this statement to assist you in understanding how the Company’s website collects, applies and protects your personal data.
I. Applicable Scope of this Statement
The content of privacy protection policy includes how this Website processes the personal identification data collected when you using the website services. The privacy protection policy shall neither apply to the relevant links outside this Website, nor apply to the persons who are not entrusted by this Website or participating in management.
II. Collection, processing and using of personal data
- When you visiting this Website or using the functional services provided by this Website, we will request you to provide necessary personal data depending on the nature of the service function, and will process and use your personal data within the scope of such specific purpose; without your written consent, this Website will not use your personal data for other purposes.
- When using the interactive functions such as service mailbox, this Website will keep the name, email addresses, contact and using time, among others, that you provide.
- In general, when browsing, the server will record the relevant paths by itself, including the IP address of the connected device that you use, the using time, the browser in use, the record of browsing and clicking on the information, etc.
III. Protections for Personal Data
- Host computers for this Website are equipped with firewalls and other relevant safety equipment for all information as well as necessary safety precautions, with the strict protections taken to protect websites and your personal data, and only the authorized persons can get access to your personal data.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business requirements, this Website will also strictly require them to comply with the confidentiality obligation and take a necessary checking procedure to make sure that they will do so indeed.
IV. Description of the information technology for personal data collection
V. Relevant outside links on the Website
The web pages on this Website provide web links to other websites, and you may also click on and get access to other websites via the links provided by this Website. However, such linked websites do not apply to the privacy protection policy of this Website and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in such linked websites.
VI. Sharing personal data with a third party
This Website will never provide, exchange, lease or sell your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public authorities, unless there is a legal basis for doing so. When entrusting manufacturers to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal data, this Website will properly fulfill the responsibility of supervising and managing such outsourced manufacturers and individuals.
The circumstances in the above proviso shall include but not limited to:
- Being with your consent.
- Being expressly stated by law.
- Necessary for maintaining national security and advancing public interests.
- To protect you from dangers on your life, body, freedom or property.
- When it is necessary for public authorities or institutions of academic researchers to proceed with statistics or academic research based on public interest, and a specific party cannot be identified after the data being processed by the provider or according to the disclosing way of the collectors.
- When your behaviors on this Website violate the service terms of this Website or may damage or impede the rights and interests of this Website or cause damage to anyone, with the study and analysis by this Website, disclosing your personal data is necessary for identifying, contacting or taking legal actions.
- Being in favor of your rights and interests.
VII. Amendment of privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy on this Website will be amended as required at any time and the amended terms will be published on the Website.